Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Brad Womack, A Real Bachelor

So I thought about what I was going to write next & I remembered The Bachelor. Right now it’s season 11 in the Philippines & it’s Brad Womack. I was interested to find out who he chose since I think the one he’s falling for, DeAnna, is a total bitch (I really hope he chose Jenni). So then I searched the internet. I was so surprised to find out that he did not choose any of them, meaning, no one, the 1st in The Bachelor history! Of course that didn’t stop me, I gotta find out why. He said it was because he did not fall in love w/ any of them. I think that is just so true & real. Love is not something that develops or something that you choose. And I totally admire him for not letting the show or anything or anyone around him make him do something that he does not believe in. Wow, something real in reality tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment