Monday, November 3, 2008

The House Bunny


Ok, as per my previous post, I saw 'The House Bunny' last Saturday.

My gosh, I strongly recommend it, it was a 'great' laugh! Anna Faris is so good in her role & she's so funny, her lines are soooo funny!

The story was great as well. It wasn't as shallow as I expected it to be ;)

Plus, I liked all the other 'surprise' cast member like Hef, Holly, his other 2 girlfriends, Katharine McPhee, Rumer Willis, & Emma Stone! Shaq was also there but I'm not a basketball fan, so there!

Katharine's role was a bit surprising, I think she's to pretty to play that part, hehe!

I always thought Rumer was ugly, I mean, compared to her hot parents but she's eye-catching when she let go of her body brace in the movie!

Emma Stone kinda look like Lindsay Lohan???

Oh, I also like Tom Hanks' son, hehe!

Btw, do you like watching The Girls Next Door? Maybe we'll talk about that next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment