Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scared of Happiness


Whatever happened to Alicia Silverstone???

Well, here she is now folks. Looking more like she's living on the streets than ever!

Remember when she was the 'it' girl right after the Clueless movie? Well, she didn't handle fame very well did she?

She seems to be weird based on her interviews, her opinions, etc.. I guess that brings a person down, I guess, in society's standards. Sometimes some people are just plain psychos. Oh no, I'm not just talking about her but about myself as well. There are times when life just seems so perfect, when you just have everything, & yet, it bores you out of your wits! I remember days when I 'leave' the most popular barkada in school just because I felt like it. You know, when you have it all, you just want to push that 'all' away. Maybe some people are just like that. I hope I've already changed though.

Already seen 'The Women'? Meg Ryan's character said something like "I believe we can have it all but the question is, do we want it all? Not me." To w/c Anette Bening's character agreed (ok, I'm too lazy to check if her name is spelled correctly ok???). Anyways, something like, people who are too scared of success, I dunno. Just some thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment