Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight vs. Harry Potter


I recently found out that the lead man of twilight was also in a Harry Potter movie. And guess who asked me? My mum! She asked me which character he was on HP. I was surprised & said, "oh, the one that died (you know, Cedrick Diggory)." Now, after a day of knowing, I'm getting more & more interested w/ this guy & I dunno why. I wasn't excited to see the movie, you know, I don't like scary movies. I wouldn't want to go through w/ the discomfort of getting scared at night & not being able to sleep! But now, I dunno. I really dunno. I never liked him in the HP movie either. I thought he was boring. I mean, he looks 'perfect' but, I don't really like guys like that. I was 'gaga' over the guy who played Viktor Krum (I like bad boy types & 'kalbo' types). Hey, I'd even take Harry Potter himself over such a boring Mr. Perfect.

Wala lang...

No comments:

Post a Comment