Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hayden & Raymond


Early today I was scrolling through the channels & chanced upon Hayden Kho being interviewed on GMA. I stopped 'coz I saw a rather interestingly handsome man (I didn't recognized him). And my attention was caught, partly because I heard that he & Vicky were having troubles, I was wondering what happened. He actually admitted on the interview that Vicky left him & it's his fault. He denied an affair w/ Ruffa Mae but actually 'admitted' an affair w/ Katrina Halili w/c is why Vicky left him! He went on saying that the affair was only for their ego & had no emotional involvement. He also admitted that he tried to commit suicide & wrote 'I love you Vicky' on his body when he did. He sounded so sincere & innocent. According to the news, he has no plans of continuing his showbiz career for now & is instead planning on practicing medicine again. He was very apologetic & begged for Vicky to forgive him & take him back. (I was really surprised to find someone in local showbiz admit an affair! Maybe because he's not that showbiz yet?)

Haaay, if I were in Vicky's shoes I probably would've taken him back. Hmmm, considering I have a rule that I will 'never' tolerate cheaters. But he sounded so sincere.

Looking back, Vicky probably wouldn't take him back. I read before why Vicky left his husband (a Henares or Ynares?). She said she will never tolerate a cheater or polygamy (and I admire her for that!). And she doesn't understand why most women (especially in the Philippines) tolerate such. So she left him. That is, considering they have kids & the man is actually from a rich & well-known family, I mean, most married women in Philippines high society actually tolerate their husbands' philandering, since it's probably just the money they want anyway. Hayden, Hayden, all Vicky wanted was love. If it was just money, fame, prestige, she already had it, but she didn't settle for it 'coz she wanted love. It's just that, we all know she's the rich & successful one & you're the young hunky boyfriend, haaaaay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then I switched channels & saw Living it Up, I think on Q? And saw Raymond Guttierez. I initially didn't recognize him. I just learned he turned into a pig (i.e., overweight!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment