Monday, December 29, 2008

Pepper Spray

I first heard of the pepper spray story via Kitty Go's blog (http://chichitsthefan.blogspot.com/2008/11/let-us-spray.html). For those of you who didn't know, this is about 2 socialites who had a pepper spray incident (one spraying the other) at Embassy.

Apparently, the matter is now resolved ---> http://www.pep.ph/news/20298/FIRST-READ-ON-PEP:-Socialites-bury-pepper-spray-scandal:-Trish-apologizes;-Neny-drops-suit

On the side, Kitty kept on saying on her blog that PEP steals stories from her blog. Well, in my personal opinion, I would rather read stories on PEP than Kitty's blog. Why? When I read them on Kitty's blog, I have no idea who she's talking about. I can barely understand the struggling grammar as well as the always changing text font. Besides, she tends to hide information that PEP have no problems divulging.

Notice on this latest PEP article the title is started w/ 'First Read on PEP.' PEP need not be defensive. They are better in delivering news, or gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment