Friday, October 31, 2008

Gay People


I could never trust gay people. I have told this to myself a long time ago.

I had several close gay friends before. And they always turn up against me. Let's say, all of them have backbited me at some point. I guess there's some insecurity there, because they're not female. I don't know.

My other friends are used to our gay friends' attitudes. They tend to bring us down, criticize us, comment sarcastically. They tell me they're just like that.

You can't blaim me if I feel this way. I'm just a very cautious person, especially in trusting people. You see, I learned in life (too late) that there's really not much people you can trust.

The problem w/ gay people is that you like hanging out w/ them (at least for me, I do). They're just so much fun & spontaneous. I never stop laughing. So it's really hard to keep your guard when you're w/ them.

Whatever...

1 comment: